onsdag den 4. september 2013

StellaQ&A - Artist Julien Colombier talks about Art, Banana splits and dreams...


The amazing artist Julien Colombier exhibited in late August his beautiful art work at Gallery Peter Lav in Copenhagen for the publishing of the magazine Plethora.



What’s on your mind to day?
-Triangles and color shades

What are you working on at the moment?
- A big drawing on the window of a gallery in Cophenagen for the official launch of the huge and beautiful PLETHORA magazine.

What is your next project? 
- Drawing all over the ceiling of an abandonned building in Paris with my friend Alexone ..and an edition of wallpaper with my drawings…and a lot of other things…
 Have you always wanted to be an artist? 
-yes

What inspires you and why?
-Shapes, colors and interactions…it creates ambiance and that s what I really like.
What did you want to be when you grew up?
-a painter


Are you in Love?
-yes, deeply.
What time of the day is your favourite?
-Depending on where I’am and how I feel, it always changing
What is your favorite dessert? 
 -banana split maybe…

What is your best summer memories from your childhood?
- my best summer memories must be when my parents took me to this hippie community into the lost french country..with the other kids we were hangin out with the goats and building houses in the tree.
why?
-it was really something like freedom.
Art by Julien Colombier

Where do you get your energy from?
-from my inside world and from the people around me.
What do you dream about?
-to continue working on my dreams
Art by Julien Colombier
What makes you laugh?
-to translate litteraly americain songs in french…works really good with the commercial r’n b.
What is your favorite place in the world?
-Here and now (actually I’m working on it)



Thanks Julien  :) 


                                                                 -  Line Jarde  - 






Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar